ENJOY QUICK RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Calhoun Super Structure boasts a competitive fabric building cost per square foot starting as low as $4 – $5 per square foot for a standard CC Series kit without end walls. For large-scale operations with ends, doors, foundation, and other accessories, you will want to budget approximately $15 – $20 per square foot.
Calhoun offers a competitively priced fabric building cost per square foot with an average of $4 to $20
With a lower fabric building cost per square foot than most traditional structures, you enjoy an immediate cost savings right from the start.
You also benefit from these long-term savings:
- Lower overall utility bills from saving on electricity costs and artificial lighting
- Superior airtightness of our fabric envelope increases efficiency of the insulation, thus lowering HVAC and other operating costs
- Faster construction than traditional buildings means shorter time and less expensive project completion
- Hot-dip galvanized steel framework provides an almost indefinite lifespan
- A strong, durable fabric cover reduces the need for paint touch-up’s and other exterior maintenance costs
BE AWARE OF COMPANIES WHO PRICE TOO LOW
At Calhoun, we value quality. We don’t cut corners, and we don’t undervalue our structures. Calhoun uses independent, third-party engineers to design our fabric buildings that meet critical standards and customer needs, taking into consideration a host of conditions.
Using independent, third-party engineers means they are completely unbiased to organizational influence, ensuring strict objectivity of the design work. Their focus is 100% on your project.
Our quality of care to our customers begins with our high standard for construction materials, from concrete and wood to 50 thousand PSI minimum yield steel. We take full advantage of the best suppliers and the best materials to match our design and construction demands with components that start us off with predictable properties that achieve maximum results.
Be aware of fabric structure companies who price low. They may not be employing proper industry protocol, or using the most reliable materials for your project.
Your new fabric building is an investment, and you want one that will be safe, reliable, and long-lasting. At Calhoun, we take that very seriously.